- 8X6, 10x8, 12X6, 12x8, 16x12, 20x16, 24x16, 24x20. The first number refers to the line size, and the second refers to the trim and bonnet size
- Standard Materials: EWD - Class IV, EWS Class V, EWT Class V
- ASME Class 150 through 900 RF, RTJ, and Welded End Connections
- Linear, Quick Opening, and Equal Percent
The CVS Series EW valve bodies are single port, globe-style bodies with cage guiding, clamped seat rings and push-down-to-close valve plug action. Providing excellent pressure and flow control on steam, gasses, and various liquid processes. This series features large end connections and expanded internal flow cavities.
- Design EWD is intended for general control applications over a wide variety of temperatures and pressure drops. This design has balanced valve plug with metal-to-metal seating.
- Design EWS is intended for applications requiring better shutoff capabilities than those suitable for the EWD. This valve uses an unbalanced valve plug with metal-to-metal seating, or optional metal-to-TFE seating.
- Design EWT is suitable for applications with stringent shutoff requirements. This valve uses a balanced valve plug with metal-to-TFE seating, or metal-to-metal seating for use in higher temperatures.
Available in LCC, WCB, WCC, WC9, C5, Monel, and CF8M SST body materials. Other materials available upon request.