Series E and EA
- 1 through 8 Inch
- Standard Materials: Series ET - Class IV, Series ED - Class II
- ASME Class 150 through 600 RF and RTJ
- Quick Opening, Linear, Noise Abatement, Equal Percent, and Anti Cavitation
The CVS Series E is a single port globe-style body with composition or metal seats and a balanced “push-down-to-close” valve plug. The CVS Series EA is an angle body.
- Design “CVS ED” is intended for general control application over a wide variety of temperature and pressure drops.
- Design “CVS ET” is intended for applications requiring low leakage rates with composition seating (TFE) for tight shutoff requirements or metal-to-metal seating for higher temperature capabilities. The valve plug has a two-piece upper seal.
CVS Series E Globe Valve are available in the following body materials – LCC, WCB, WCC, WC9, C5, Monel, and CF8M SST. Additional materials may be available upon request
Sour Service Capability
Optional NACE MRO175/ISO 15156-2009