We are looking for an CNC Operator to join our growing team.
You will produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a CNC machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies. You will use appropriate tools and measuring equipment to make parts to engineering standards.
Responsibilities – but not limited to:
- Plans machining process by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications
- Programs CNC mills and lathes by utilizing conversational editor (Mazatrol) and MasterCAM
- Sets-up and operates mills and lathes, verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, adjusts machines and optimizes programs
- Have creative solutions for fixtures, jigs, and tooling for efficient machining operations
- Inspects finished parts with various measuring tools and completes inspection report
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Other duties as required
We are looking for an Skilled Labourer to join our growing team.
The Labourer is responsible for general shop, sandblasting, painting, and assembly duties within the Production department.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a deadline focused environment
- Must be clean shaven and able to work wearing a respirator as required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail and organized
- Effective time management and decision making
- Self motivated and willingness to learn and take direction.
- Good interpersonal and team work skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond and adapt to changing priorities.
- Previous related work experience is an asset.
- Paid-time Off program, Group health plan including extended health, dental, prescription, eye exam, TELUS Health (24/7 virtual care), life insurance, AD&D, and long term disability. Safety footwear and prescription safety eyewear programs.