Quality Control Inspector
We are looking for a Quality Control Inspector to join our growing team! You will perform quality control inspection of incoming materials, in-process production and finished products ensuring measurement accuracy and compliance to standards.
- Reading and interpreting drawings
- Confirming specifications
- Conducting visual tests, measuring and verifying that dimensions of machined parts are accurate to drawings
- Rejecting and returning unacceptable materials or product for rework
- Communicating required adjustments to the Production Manager
- Documenting inspection results (reports and logs), and summarizing re-work and waste
- Maintaining operation of measuring equipment and arranging for repair as needed
We are looking for a Shipper to join our growing team! As a shipper, you will work with team members to ensure the highest quality and efficiency in the shipping process.
- Verify and prepare outgoing product for shipment
- Ensure accuracy in completing all associated shipping documentation
- Assist customers/carriers with order pick-up and loading
- Maintain a clean, organized and efficient shipping department
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skilled Labourer – Valve Assembly
We are looking for a Skilled Labourer – Valve Assembly to join our growing team!
- Assemble valves, actuators, and/or pneumatic and hydraulic ESD units according to work orders
- Calibrate, test and troubleshoot units
- Painting/coating products
- Following all work order requirements and instructions
- Completing associated paperwork
- General shop work such as cleaning and prepping parts, housekeeping and
- Performing other duties as assigned
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our growing team! You will serve as a designer and developer of the components we are using to build CVS control valves and associated instrumentation products. As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be involved in all stages of a product, from R&D to manufacturing, through to assembling and testing.
- Create 3D models of valves, actuators and pipes etc. with SolidWorks; Prepare 2D drawings according to ANSI standard
- Conduct Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and safety factor analysis for various parts within stress, torque aspects etc.
- Work on inspections of in-coming samples, facilitate production team on assembly and functional tests
- Identify defects and failures during tests and work with manufacturing team to improve products or provide feedback in the form of test reports to suppliers
- Prepare engineering calculations and technical documentations to codes and standards for product registration with regulating systems
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.